Sunday, March 21, 2010

My strategy

My strategy is to find the most extreme and isolated individuals that no one has ever heard of and try to link them to mainstream conservatives. I do this by the following methods:

  • Find an example where the isolated person attended the same conference as a mainstream Republican.
  • Find an example where the isolated person praised a mainstream Republican (or Conservative).
  • Find an example where the isolated person knows a person that knows a mainstream Republican.
  • Find an example where the isolated person advocates one thing that a Republican also agrees with, no matter how basic or innocuous this position might be.

Once I find some example of this, I do the following:

  • Shout "A- ha!!" as loud as I can (I also type PWNED and FAIL in my blog).
  • Repeat the name of the isolated person in a hyphenated form with the name of whatever Republican I have been able to link them with over and over.

In this manner, I hope to ensure that the federal government takes over the health care industry without having to specifically advocate such a policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment