Monday, March 8, 2010

9-11 Truthers are really rightwingers

Here is my latest theory:

1) The 9-11 Truthers believe that Bush/Cheney staged 9-11.
2) Bush and Cheney are tools of the right wing.
3) Even though 9-11 Truthers blame rightwingers Bush/Cheney, the 9-11 Truthers are also rightwingers because one of them was on Fox News.

So we have rightwingers blaming other rightwingers for 9-11.

That logic was somewhat complicated, so maybe I will make it simpler for both of my remaining readers. Here is the new rule -

Anytime anyone does anything bad, that person is a rightwinger.

Wait. . . . . except for 9-11. I don't yet blame the rightwing for 9-11. That would make me a Truther - which would nullify this whole post. But no one reads my old posts anyway, so I have plenty of time for that later.

2 comments:

  1. charles,

    i want to thank you for bringing meaning into my life. in my library i have literally thousands of audiobooks which i intend to someday listen to - works of tostoy, shaw, shakespear, i think, all that shit. the elegance and bravery of that post obliterates them all.

    it is your love which sustains me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are not rightwingers. They are a tool of the luney left. Just one of them appearing on Fox news means nothing. By the same logic, I know someone who thinks you are a moron (not both of your readers..just one-LOL (BTW, kudos for the self-deprrecation)) therefore you are a moron...oh wait that person is a rightwinger so you must be a rightwinger. GREAT logic there.

    ReplyDelete