Monday, July 12, 2010

I cannot stop writing about Pamela Geller

I used to ban people from linking to or mentioning Pam Geller. I was going to kill her with silence. But now, I write about her all the time, except when I am writing about Robert Stacy McCain (with whom I am obsessed).

Now that she has more readers than I do, I must convince everyone that she is bad by yelling bad words at them. These are the words I use to describe Pam Geller:

Shrieking Harpy
Right Wing
Idiocy
Hate Speech
Bigotry
Conspiracy Theories
Bad Craziness


Those are bad words - especially "bad craziness" and "hate speech." Heee Heee Heee.

After I write these words on my blog, I go to the nearest street corner and yell them at passersby. That'll show her.

If I say these words often enough, people will stop liking her and come to my blog so that I can get traffic. I will be popular again.

No comments:

Post a Comment