Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Things I would do if I had testicles.

If I had not given my testicles to the Obama administration, I could do the following:
  • Actually link to the people I attack so that the readers would have a clue what I was talking about and could decide for themselves.
  • State actual opinions on policies, such as "the government should/should not take over the healthcare industry," or "spending a trillion dollars that our grandchildren can never repay is a good/bad idea" instead of simply attacking those who have viewpoints.
  • Criticize actual positions, policies and philosophies instead of using the least articulate, most isolated advocates of those positions as leverage against the position itself.
  • Admit that my own positions on issues have changed and try to explain why, instead of trying to argue that the entire conservative movement has suddenly become extreme overnight.

But there is not much danger of that happening, is there?

1 comment:

  1. Gus102 +46


    but, if you are no longer in possession of your nuts, then what am i attached to via my hairy mandibles?


    Cato the Elder +75

    actually, now that i've crawled about four inches northwest, it kinda looks like we're in the folds of an anal prolapse.


    Avante +32

    thank you charles, for this magnificent home. "greatness" is a word often bandied about frivolously, but what is greatness? is it merely running a great website? no. that is merely part of your god-like...

    ReplyDelete